A precision plastic design manufacturer, B & R Plastics specializes in top-quality, high-volume injection molding. Founded in 1969, our company has more than four decades of experience serving clients throughout a wide array of industries. During this time, we've established a well-earned reputation as one of the leading plastic injection molding companies in the United States.
With a 162,000-square-foot-facility and state-of-the-art manufacturing equipment, we're well-equipped to meet our customers' demands for durable, top-flight molded plastic products. All of our products are proudly made in the USA, and we maintain large inventories at all times, so we can quickly deliver the products you need, when you need them.
B&R Plastics As Seen On "Shark Tank"
Recently on ABC's "Shark Tank," Simply Fit Board partnered with Lori Greiner. B&R Plastics was brought on to manufacture the Simply Fit Board. Check out this update on their success, including an inside look at B&R Plastics!
With nearly a half century’s worth of injection molding experience, B & R offers a wide array of benefits and capabilities, including:
- 11 Dock Doors, 2 Drive In
- Railroad Siding
- Bulk Silos & Resin Conveying
- 28 Molding Machines
- Assembly & Packaging Available
- Computer Integrated Manufacturing
- From 90 Ton to 1250 Ton Machine
- Mold Making & Mold Maintenance
- Part Design
Plastic Injection Molding Materials
B & R meets the demand for affordable, durable plastic products that require precise specifications, each and every time. We are your one-stop source for quality, cost-competitive, domestically-produced molded plastic products using a variety of plastic materials.
- ABS (Acrylanitrile Butadiene Styrene)
- ABS + PC (ABS + Polycarbonate)
- Acetal (POM)
- Acrylic (PMMA)
- LCP (Liquid Crystal Polymer)
- PA-Nylon 6 (Polyamide)
- PA-Nylon 6/6 (Polyamide)
- PA-Nylon 11 (Polyamide)
- PBT (Polybutylene Terepthalate)
- PC (Polycarbonate)
- PEI (Polyetherimide)
- PE (Polyethylene)
- LDPE (Low Density Polyethylene)
- HDPE (High Density Polyethylene)
- PET (Polyethylene Terepthalate)
- PP (Polypropylene)
- PPA (Polyphthalamide)
- PPS (Polyphenylene Sulfide)
- PS (Polystyrene)
- HIPS (High Impact Polystyrene)
- PSU (Polysulfone)
- PU (Polyurethane)
- PVC (Polyvinylchloride)
- PVDF (Polyvinylidene Fluoride)
- SAN (Styrene Acrylonitrile)
- TPE (Thermoplastic Elastomer)
- TPU (Thermoplastic Polyurethane)
Plastic Injection Molding Industries
For over 45 years, B & R Plastics has provided top-quality plastic products for countless customers across the country. Throughout this period, we've gained invaluable experience serving clients covering a wide array of industries.
- Outdoor Living
- Pet Products
- Building Products
- Irrigation Products
- Food Packaging
- Any other field that relies on plastic in its manufacturing, packaging or distribution
At B & R Plastics, we have an unrelenting commitment to quality that's made us a valued partner with countless customers for 45 years. To maintain this high standing, we offer the industry's lowest prices and fastest turnarounds. We also provide courteous, attentive customer service with each and every order.
When it comes to reliable, quality plastic injection molding, B & R Plastics is the only name you need to remember. Contact B&R Plastics to learn how we can provide you with durable, cost-competitive plastic products that will keep your customers coming back for more.