B & R Plastics, Inc. is changing our operation to ensure its ability to be more competitive and promote sustainability in our environment.
Goals met in this area to date are:
- We recycle all excess plastics used in our manufacturing procedures.
- We recycle all corrugation including any corrugated materials sent to us as packaging.
- We have replaced lighting in our manufacturing and warehouse facility to lighting that uses lower wattage and conserves energy.
- We have replaced many of our molding machines with new, more energy efficient machines which also provides more production efficiency.
- We have replaced all cleaning solutions to more environmental friendly solutions.
B & R Plastics will continue to explore ways to protect our environment and strive to leave as small a carbon footprint as possible.